Count on Thomas Sarrine Attorney to solve all of your legal problems.
To provide the utmost professional and zealous representation to my clients, I will treat each and every case as if I were the actual client involved. I will do everything possible to ensure that my clients are 100 percent satisfied with my representation of them.
- Associate Degree, Jackson Community College
- Bachelor’s Degree, James Madison College (Michigan State University)
- Juris Doctorate, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Former 31st Circuit Court Law Clerk, St. Clair County, Michigan
- Former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Sanilac County, Michigan
- Seventeen Years in Private Practice, Representing the People of St. Clair, Sanilac, Macomb and Lapeer Counties
Call Us Today At ♦ (810) 985-3995
Port Huron, MI 48060